Saturday, November 9, 2013

C+C

I am sorry that I don't have the guts to face you, nor the strength to remember you.
I am sorry that I can't care.
I am sorry that you put your trust in the wrong place.
I am sorry about all of the lies.
I am sorry that you don't find comfort in silence.
I am sorry that I attach too quickly.
I am sorry I don't love you.
I am sorry I don't respond right away.
I am sorry my emotions are fucked up.
I am sorry I led you on.
I am sorry I gave you my number when you asked for it.
I am sorry I texted you back.
I am sorry that my brain is controlled by an angry poet.
I am sorry you don't understand.
I am sorry I can't understand.
I am sorry that I'm a coward.
I am sorry that I'm scared of love.
I am sorry that I love talking.
I am sorry that there's no space for two.
I am sorry that I'm not ready yet.
I am sorry that you scare me.
I am sorry I can't admit it.
I am sorry that you will never read this.
I am sorry we didn't work.
I am sorry.

I am really sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment